Water Damage? Let SERVPRO of Metrocrest help!
The sooner you detect and respond to a water emergency in your home or office, the less the damage will cost you. Go with the team that’s faster to any size disaster….SERVPRO of Metrocrest.
- Within Minutes - Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery and belongings.
- Within 1 to 2 Hours - Drywall swells, metal surfaces tarnish and furniture begins to warp/mold.
- Within 48 Hours to Week - Mold grows, doors and furniture warp, metal begins to rust.
- Over A Week - Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks.
Here at SERVPRO of Metrocrest we have the following Service Response Guidelines*:
- ONE – Within one hour from the first notice of your loss, a SERVPRO Franchise Professional will contact you to arrange for service.
- FOUR – Within four hours of loss notification, a SERVPRO Franchise Professional will be on-site to start mitigation services.
- EIGHT – Within eight business hours of on-site arrival, a verbal briefing of the scope will be communicated to the appropriate person.
*Exceptions may apply under certain conditions, such as a local catastrophic event or storm situation.
If you have an unexpected water damage call SERVPRO of Metrocrest (972) 233-8400. We are always here to help!
Follow us on Twitter @SERVPRO9498
And Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SERVPROofmetrocrest/
Highly Trained Restoration Specialists
Our SERVPRO Professionals are highly trained in property restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO's Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC industry certifications, our Professionals are equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. The SERVPRO training program includes the follow:
- IICRC Training
- Employee Certification Training
- Initial Franchise Training
- Continuing Education Classes